Power Tee is the number one internationally-patented automated ball teeing system in the world. It is the most productive and enjoyable practice aid any golfer can find today. For this reason, Power Tee is installed in over 60% of the golf ranges in the United Kingdom and Ireland, including world-renowned locations such as St. Andrews, The Belfry, Wentworth Club, Celtic Manor, and Dromoland Castle Golf and
Power Tee is a proven product with high marks from customers, golf professionals, and range owners. The seasoned technology works in any condition – from the sub-zero to tropical climates, and is built to withstand substantial usage. In good standing since its incorporation in the UK in 1996, Power Tee is in its 20th year of successful business innovation, and remains a world-leader in stand-alone automatic teeing systems.
Simply, it is a product that benefits many subsets of the golfing industry – kids, seniors, high-handicap golfers, low-handicap golfers, range/club owners, and professionals. Power Tee is in a strong position to help the golf industry grow – through “Better Practice, Better Play.” In 2016, the company will continue to aggressively pursue placing Power Tee units in a majority of golf ranges and country clubs throughout North America. However, the most exciting development is its plans to introduce a home-use system for the retail market.
Benefits to Range Owners:
• Power Tee earns more than it costs
• Earn revenue increases between 30%-50%
• Attracts beginner, junior and senior golfers
• Beautifies the driving range
• Save on maintenance costs from an all-grass range
Benefits to Golfers:
• Helps create rhythm and build muscle memory
• The fastest way to a better swing
• Attracts young and beginner golfers
• Maximum repetition builds confidence
• Makes practice fun, instead of frustrating
People love practicing golf on Power Tee!
• 2004 – Wiltshire Business of the Year
• 2009 – Queen’s Award for Enterprise, Innovation (UK’s top business award)
• Possess worldwide patents in most developed countries
• Power Tee located in 15 countries, accounting for teeing up over 6 million balls per day