National Sales Manager
Seeking experienced National Sales Manager with proven track record of success in the golf industry looking to earn significant compensation by successfully managing regional sales representative and solicit business from golf clubs and driving ranges in the United States. Power Tee is the leading golf improvement and practice platform in the world featuring innovative technology that includes automated teeing.
Execute specific sales and lease strategies and tactics that significantly increase Power Tee unit sales. Train, support, and manage national sales team including travel to various markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Train and manage sales team to prospect and sell golf facilities via phone, e-mail, text, networking, referrals, and drop-ins.
• Work with management, ownership, employees, and clients to contribute to and execute dynamic and successful sales and leasing strategies and tactics.
• Lead team to achieve viable growth goals in each region.
• Personally prospect and sell major accounts.
• Identify new sales targets within your region.
• Ensure full utilization of the CRM system.
• Store contacts and relevant data.
• Manage contact flow with targets.
• Evaluate trends and statistics.
• Develop, update, and utilize contact and communications tools, in cooperation with the marketing department.
• Represent Power Tee in certain public domains (i.e., conventions, product shows, mass communication (broadcast, podcast, radio, blog).
• Must have experience as a successful National Sales Manager
• Golf industry experience required preferred in a sales management role.
• Must have strong connections in golf.
• Understanding of product and relevant golf industries; ranges, clubs, training, entertainment, equipment, etc.
• Strong leadership and training skills.
• Familiar with leasing strategies.
• Proven ability to generate new leads.
• Understanding of marketing tools and processes.
• Proven experience utilizing CRM to create sales and manage sales process.
• Efficient and self-reliant traveler.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
• Current license and good driving record.
• Passionate about golf and helping people.
Power Tee continues its unprecedented expansion across 19 countries and 6,000,000 balls tee'd up each day. The world’s best automated golf tee product is growing quickly across the consumer spectrum. Visit powertee.com to learn more.
Based on experience – Should earn 6 figures or more annually with uncapped earnings.
If you love golf, sales, and Making Golf Better e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.