Power Tee is a high-quality automated golf ball teeing system that provides enjoyable experiences for thousands of people each day, in a variety of settings such as golf ranges, golf clubs, and in-home use. Power Tee has a great opportunity for a part-time experienced HR specialist to join our growing team. The role of an HR specialist is to recruit, support, train, and place employees of a company. This role also includes overseeing performance reviews and maintaining employee records as well as providing support to the corporate team on all recruitment and HR processes.
• Creating, implementing, documenting, and evaluating all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
• Designing, documenting, and implementing effective training and development plans.
• Performing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
• Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
• Identifying the company’s hiring needs and managing the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
• Responding to employees’ queries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate company values.
• This role reports to the Accounting and Operations Manager of the company.
• Responsible and self-motivated.
• Effective time management.
• Attention to detail, organizer, arranger.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, concurrent priorities with many needing immediate resolution.
• Strong communicator.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated successful experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
• Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
• Exceptional presentation, organization, project management and customer service skills.